National Enduro Rnd 2
|Event Category||Event Type|
Saturday, 23rd February 2013
Taungatara Forest, SH25 Hikuai-Whangamata Road
Taungatara Forest is 10 minutes north of Whangamata on SH 25 or follow arrows from eastern side of Kopu-Hikuai road.
Northern and Southern Forestry tracks used for all. Six special tests – some close to car park for spectator viewing
|Shaun ||Ph: 027 5339231|
|Lester ||Ph: 027 4920243|
Sign in from:
Fire Extinguishers are compulsory.
- MNZ Licence required (day licence’s available for top trailrider series only)
- Entry on the Day
- Sign on starts at 8am first rider leaves at 10 00am.
- Juniors will start behind the last senior rider.
- Helmet, good boots and fire extinguisher essential.
- Food and drinks will be on sale all day at the sign in area.
- Entry fee $80 per rider
- After the event there will be prize giving.
- All rubbish must be taken home with you.
- Come along and have a great weekends riding
- Camping is available.
- Cold drinks for sale all day.
See www.tvmcc.org.nz for more info and images of previous rides at Taungatara.
- 2nd February 2013 - Oparau
- 23rd February 2013 - Whangamata
- 24th March 2013 - Riverhead
- 27th April 2013 - Wellington
- 11th May 2013 - Waimiha
- 1st June 2013 - Maramarua
- 20th July 2013 - Taupo
- 21st September 2013 - Tokoroa