Gisborne Combined MCC
WELCOME TO THE MOTORCYCLING MECCA OF THE NORTH ISLAND
GISBORNE NEW ZEALAND
SUN SURF SEA, LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL AT THE
GISBORNE COMBINED MOTORCYLE CLUBThe Gisborne Combined Motorcycle Group commenced after discussion one evening on how it would be good to have a group that had representation from ALL CLUBS in the Gisborne area.
Objectives for this:
- - To collate lists to inform all local bikers of events both locally and nationally.
- - To promote motorcycling locally with all other riders, to support local events to make them a success, and to promote friendship based on a unified interest.
- - To promote road safety and to promote clubs in town
- - To hold a yearly Rally in Gisborne over the New Year period, in preparation of the Year 2000 celebrations held here as Gisborne is the first city to see the sun.!
- - To provide accommodation and security for competitors in the Battle of the Streets Races held here in January 2000.
We formed in 1996, and the Rally took precedence with the first one being held here in 1997. We developed the Logo that unifies motorcycling and Young Nicks head and of course the sunshine of Gisborne..
The members consist of :
|Brian || ||BMW and Ulysses |
|Christine ||Secretary ||WIMA |
|Des ||President ||Ulysses |
|Rex and Jude || ||both Ulysses and Jude - WIMA |
|Sue || ||Talamarkos |
|Colin || ||Kawasaki Club |
|Gary || ||Freedom Riders |
|Peter || ||HOG |
|Scruff || ||Freedom Riders |
|Christine || ||WIMA ||Address:
344 Aberdeen Road