Mangaweka School Trail Ride
|Event Category||Event Type|
Sunday, 17th February 2013
The Mighty Kawhatau Valley
Coming from the south turn right just after Mangaweka (will be sign posted) approx 26kms up the Kawhatau Valley.
Coming from the north turn left at Toe Toe Road approx halfway between Taihape and Mangaweka (will be sign posted) approx 26 kms up the Kawhatau Valley.
- Main Track
- Intermediate Track - TBC
- Kids Track
A spectacular ride taking in some awesome scenery and panoramic views of the upper Kawhatau Valley.
Main track is still to be set, something different every year.
Will have flat, steep, creeks, tracks, etc. A and B loops will be available.
Intermediate track will be a well marshalled loop of 5 km.
Kids track for the little ones.
Sign in from:
- Cost $30.00 Adult, $15.00 Child (15 and Under).
- Cost includes a BBQ lunch with Hot Vension Sandwichs and Home Baking.
- It is complusory for all riders to wear a helmet, long pants, long sleeves and strudy footwear. No shirts and T-shirts allowed
- All motorcycles must have adequate mufflers, functional brakes and good off road tyres.
- No Passengers.
- You are required to bring a toolkit/spares for your bike.
- NO DOGS.
- Kids track available. All children bought with you to the bike ride are your responsibility and must be actively supervised.
- Riders observed not following any rules listed here or given at the rider brief on the day could be asked to leave the ride.
- For more details and a map please go to www.mangawekaschool.co.nz