Puketapu School Trail Ride
|Event Category||Event Type|
Sunday, 23rd March 2014
Brooklands Station, 717 Puketitiri Rd, Puketapu, Napier
(2km along Puketitiri and Puketapu Road Intersection, 11 km from Puketapu Hotel). Follow the arrows from the Puketapu Hotel (corner Puketapu & Dartmoor Roads). Also sign posted from the corner of Taihape and Swamp Roads, Fernhill, just out of Hastings.
- Everyone is welcome from beginners to experienced trail riders.
- Suitable for 2 and 4 wheelers
Main Track: predominantly farmland with optional steep terrain and river sections for the advanced riders. Expect close to 100km for the day. The main track is divided into morning and afternoon rides, both returning to the car park.
Junior Track: Awesome 9km flowing track over farmland that will be supervised by Marshalls. Excellent for kids.
Mini Track: flat land close to car park.
|Julie Moffett ||Ph: 021 702 616|
|Greg Morice ||Ph: 0274 393 293|
Sign in from:
Click here for weather update https://sites.google.com/site/puketapuschooltrailride/
Farm Gear Hawkes Bay – for all your farming supplies
- Heavens Bakery
- Puketapu Tractors
- Lawson Robinson - Barristers & Solicitors
- Fenwick Motorbike Care
- Pheasant's Nest Restaurant-Puketapu Hotel
- Matt and Joanna Ebbett
- Loader Transport
- All riders must wear suitable clothing, helmet, goggles, gloves and boots.
- No one under 16 years of age to ride a full sized atv.
- No passengers on bikes or atvs
- Minis must be accompanied by an adult
- NO DOGS
- Spark arresters and fire extinguishers are compulsory
- The local community is right behind this event as it is a major fundraiser to the local Puketapu School
- For a great family fun day and for trail riding with panoramic views come and join us
- St Johns in attendance
- $40 per adult rider (15 years and older), $25 per child (14 years and under)
- Family concession $100 for 2 adults and 2 children (must live at same address)
- A great lunch is included in the entry fee
- Spectators may purchase lunch for $10
- NO EFTPOS
For More Information: sites.google.com/site/puketapuschooltrailride
Proceeds to the Puketapu School Parent League
(See details of last event to get an idea of how big this is)
MNZ Permit # 14870