Mt Biggs School Fundraising Trail Ride
|Event Category||Event Type|
Sunday, 30th March 2014
Mt Biggs School
It will start from Mt Biggs School, Sandon Road, Feilding;
supervised kids track;
lead ride with a 50km loop in the morning, and a different 50km loop in the afternoon.
|Cary Davis ||Ph: 06 328 8183|
|Al Priest ||Ph: 06 329 3919|
|Joan Milne ||Ph: 06 329 3385|
Sign in from:
sponsored by AFC Motorcycles.
- riders sign in from 8.30am
- rider briefing at 9.45am
- Main ride starts at 10.15am;
- Free lunch and drink included for riders; lunch available for purchase by non-riders.
- $30 for main track & $15 for kid's track;
- Kids track opens at 10.30am and closes at 3pm sharp, with lunch break from 12-1pm. All kids to have an adult in attendance at all times.
There will be a raffle for some great prizes, with tickets costing $5.
IMPORTANT RULES & REQUIREMENTS:
- THIS IS A SMOKE-FREE EVENT - NO SMOKING ANYWHERE!!!
- NO DOGS ALLOWED!!
- NO PILLION PASSENGERS!
- New riders must familiarise themselves with the trail ride arrow/marker system.
- All riders must wear helmets, boots, long sleeves and sturdy long pants. NO SHORTS OR TEE SHIRTS.
- Motorcycle boots and armour is preferred for the main track. Goggles are highly recommended.
- All riders should have a safe & reliable motorcycle or quad, with good tyres. No side-by-sides or buggies, please.
- All riders must stay on the marked track & obey marshals (fluro vested riders) at all times.
- Riding in reverse against the flow of traffic is strictly forbidden.
- Riders of farm quads must be aged 16 years or older.
- Riders on the main track should be aged 9 years or older.
- Children aged between 9 and 15 on the main track must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- There are short sections on “coned” public roads. normal road rules apply. If you meet any oncoming traffic, GIVE WAY.
- Under-aged riders on public roads will be the responsibility of their parents or guardians, and should have the road rules explained to them prior to the event.
- ANY PERSON WHO FAILS TO FOLLOW THESE RULES MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE EVENT (WITHOUT A REFUND!).